Strathmore Institute of Management and Technology has been constituted to provide quality vocational education, technological and professional training to students. The mandate includes but is not limited to professional courses in accountancy, information technology, management, entrepreneurial skills, enhancing teaching and management skills, and other emerging areas of interest in technical and vocational education and training. Strathmore Institute is the professional training arm of Strathmore University and is an accredited institution under the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
- To promote competency based training, innovation and research in vocational and entrepreneurial training and to have high impact through knowledge, skills and values.
- Encourage and support interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research.
- Promote an all-round education through personalized mentoring; creating an open learning environment that allows exchange of viewpoints from different cultures, social, religious and ethical backgrounds; as well as fostering an environment that promotes positive personal habits that nurture personal development.
- Nurture lifelong learners who are inspired to continue learning after they leave the classroom and pursue learning independently.
- Offer students the opportunity to experience the professional world through intensive compulsory industrial based attachment system.
JOIN STRATHMORE INSTITUTE
Build your career and join some of the highest paid professionals in the world.